Random

For the past week, life has seriously been a boring routine day in, day out for me. The only up-side to all of this is that my friends are all coming back! *big smiles*

That means I get to go out but that also means, I have to spent more money!! haha... But, it's only once in awhile so I guess it's ok. =) Anyway, next week is an exciting week for me as NEW MOON will be coming out!! yay!

As you all probably know, I am a Twilight fan and of course, i am a Team Edward supporter! =) Unfortunately, this movie is centered on Jacob and Bella's relationship but oh well, there are parts of Edward in it! haha... =)

I also want to watch 2012 even though some of the reviews said it is just tooo long i.e 2 hours and 40 minutes, but it still looks like a really good movie! I really want to watch it to know how the movie will end coz I feel like there can't BE any ending! haha... I guess I just have to watch it to know. =)

That's all for now. Pa-alam! =)


Comments

Popular Posts