I'm Back!

Hey!! I'm back!! I didn't actually go anywhere but I was just absent from my computer because of this "thing" called EXAMS!!

Actually, it's not over yet but i have a looonngg break before my final two papers which is on the 3rd and 5th of February. I still have about a week and half yet so I thought why deprive myself of the computer?? I was already having withdrawal symptoms from being away from the computer for so long!! hahaha... There were even some surprises while I was "away"! Like, Joanne having a facebook account!! Now, who would have thought that the so called "ice age" girl would finally come to her senses and join the world of the digital age?? hahahahah *sorry Joanne!! Couldn't resist!! haha* And Melissa having thoughts about her inheriting Alzheimers Disease. hahahah.... Don't worry girl, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Besides that, my exams so far have been OK though there were times during the papers where I had "blank" moments but not too many!! Thank goodness for that. I just have to hope for the best. I still have two more papers to go and may I NOT have "blank" moments for those two papers!! hahaha...

Exams and surprises aside, this week has not been well for my family and cars. On Sunday, on the way to Tesco, my car (wira) got hit by a MyVi! The worst part was that we were not even moving!! We were waiting for the traffic light to turn green when all of a sudden, *BAM*! She was a P driver and according to her, it was because she pulled her emergency break! So, it was obvious that she was not paying attention, right?? She knew it was her mistake so she agreed to pay for the damages. All was ok and the car was fixed.

Then, on Monday, my dad went to Tesco and at 5.30pm, he called us to say that the car couldn't start. So we had to drive to Tesco and fetch him. He called the mechanic and they said they couldn' t do anything yet so we had to leave the car in Tesco. The next day (Tuesday), the car somehow could start, so we sent it for a full servicing and it was fine. That night, my mum called to say that the other car(Kancil) had problems and could not start! So she was stuck in our shop at Farlim. My dad said not to worry and that he would fetch her but as luck would have it, the Wira could not start as well!!! So, one of my dad's friend had to send her back. We now have two "sick" cars on our hands. One has just been fixed and the other is still going through "surgery" I assume. haha...

What a week for the Shunmugams, huh? hahahah....And to think that it's only the start of the week!! *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts