Finally.....

FINALLY......I am done with my extra curricular activities!! Woohoo!! I won't have to go back at 6pm every tuesday anymore!! hahaha....

Anyway, yesterday(tuesday) was my level 2 dance test and it was also a competition between the teams. Of course there were nerves as we were kinda unprepared for the last two songs (there are 3 songs in total) but we managed to out in a little practice just before our turn so we were ok. hahahah.... So, for the competition part, there were a few awards, which were, Best Tag, Best Costume, Best Group, Best Male Dancer and Female Dancer. To our surprise, my team won BEST COSTUME!! hahaha...It was a real change from the previous comments that we got for our first level dance test. The six of us got certs for our achievement!! I guess I can have a bit more hope in passing since we manage to win something... *fingers crossing*....some of my classmates also came to watch us dance and to support and even though it was embarassing hearing them shouting your name, but thanks for the moral support!!! hehe.... =)

And.......FINALLY 8TV IS SHOWING THE LATEST SEASON OF ONE TREE HILL!!! hahahah....I know i know, most of my one-tree-hill-addict-friends are already done watching season 5 but this OTH fan however is still far behind....I already know what's going to happen in this season but watching it and reading the episodes are two TOTALLY different things. I am just so happy!! hahahah...As you can probably guess, I am a BIG oth fan! haha....... So now, my tuesdays are filled with teenage dramas to watch...at 9pm I'll be glued to Beverly Hills 90210 and at 10.30pm its time for One Tree Hill!!! (i can just imagine kiran shaking her head now! hahaha)

And so, I am currently enjoying the limited freedom that I have. Limited because even though I don't have to stay back and practice anymore, I still have short tests and final exams to worry about. I can't let this freedom i am feeling get to my head now, can i?

On another note, Penang Jazz Festival is this weekend!! I really wanna go this year!! After attending last year and enjoying myself so much, I am looking forward to attending it again this year. However, I am not so sure now that I can which is extremely dissapointing for me. I may go for the Penang Cultural Nite thing this saturday at esplanade though if I can't make it for the Jazz Fest since my uncle and cousin will be performing. I'll just have to wait and see....*still hoping that the final choice will be the Jazz Fest though!!! hahaha*

Till the next post then.......Pa-Alam!!!

Comments

Leona Raisin said…
Noticed that you mentioned One Tree Hill in your post. OTH fans who have never played the TV Anagram game, [i enroll thee]. Just put it on my blog today.
SFGEMS said…
Photos photos photos!
Vayshna said…
To A.Lita,

Unfortunately we didn't take phots lah...We were all so sweaty and juz glad that it was over, so much so that we forgot to take pics! haha...sorry...

Popular Posts