The End

In less than 6 hours, it will be the end of 2008 and the start of a whole new beginning in 2009. I've already done my reflection of the past year earlier in one of my post and this is just another post to mark the end of a year that was filled with great memories for me.

It is that time of the year again where apologies will be made to one another to start afresh and new resolutions are made to face the new year. I've never actually made a list of my new year resolutions and though I intend to do one for this new year, I have not begun. But, there's still time I guess.

So, to all my readers, remember that it's still not too late to start making your new year resolutions!! haha... And always remember to start the new year afresh and forget all the bad stuff that has happened in the past year. Why dwell on the past when you can look forward to better beginnings in the coming year?

Therefore, I wish all my family and friends, a very Happy New Year and May God Bless all of you always.

Comments

SFGEMS said…
Good ending will lead to a great beginning! Your heart certainly has a mind of its own! Love you lots!!!

Popular Posts