SCREAM!!

Argh!!!! I am feeling so stressed out!!! Got a million of things to do and not enough time!! I think our lecturers somehow find the joy in giving us students pressure to complete all our assignments that are due on the same week!! I mean, come on, it's just too much....

I guess the workload is finally getting to me...I've been sitting in front of the computer for nearly FOUR hours trying to complete my stupid catalog and other assignments...haiz.....I never realise that planning a wedding could be so hard...the catalog I'm suppose to be doing is about wedding packages and tyring to find the right packages is just so hard...super - stressed out!! hahahaha...

Oh well, that's life I suppose. It's never easy and if you wanna gain something, you always have to sweat a little before you can taste success right?? I'll get over it...I just had to take a break from it all....After next week, it won't be stressful anymore I hope....

Well, gotta go continue my work....signing off for now....tata!!

*New favourite song*
"It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance"

Comments

SFGEMS said…
I can imagine how rushed you must be feeling. It's good that you take time to "scream" and then get back to work.

It will help to walk away and freshen the mind, soul and spirit. When you start again, you will be better able to focus.

Praying for you so do remember that angels are alongside helping your journey through college.

:)

Popular Posts