Diwali 2008

So, the festival the whole family has been waiting for to meet up for the last time before everyone leaves is finally over... and I have to say, that I did enjoy myself this year. This year, we went to our grandmother's house in the morning and at night which we usually don't as friends usually visit our house at night. We even played with firecrackers and made so much of noise that it was a wonder that the neighbours didn't complain! haha... Maybe they understood that it was all in the spirit of celebrating...hahaha....So, without further ado, here's some pictures that we took during deepavali....

This is me with sis during the eve before going to my granny's house for prayers....

This is on Deepavali day in our beautiful garden...unfortunately the sun is shining right on me...being blessed i guessed...hahahaha....

Me with some of my cousins in my grandmother's house...Not all my cousins were there yet so couldn't take a big group shot.....

And this was how I looked on Deepavali day...what do you think? Nice? hahaha....


Anyway, if you want to see more of the pics I took, go and visit my facebook alrite? I haven't uploaded on my friendster yet as there are some problems...dunno why...

Till the next post then, pa-alam!!

Comments

Popular Posts