Just a quick update!

There's nothing much to say bout my sis anymore as she left for her longhouse stay this morning. However, she did deliver some good news before she left. It seems she won't be staying alone at the longhouse anymore and she'll be "hopping" from one longhouse to another over a span of three days.... They decided to change the plans, so now everyone will be staying in one longhouse before moving on to another. It's much safer also considering that there are only 5 girls in the whole team... There was also no handphone signal while she was travelling on the road and only when they stopped at a rest stop did they have a signal. So, she messaged to let us know bout that. Haven't heard from her so far and i'm assuming that there is no signal or line but we're not too worried now as we know she won't be so alone and she'll have her colleagues from Penang with her...

Anyway........heard some good news today. We were talking to one of our lecturers and we asked her about how we did in our first semester exam. At first she scared us all by saying that 1/3 of the class failed!!! But thankfully, she said that I didn't have to worry as according to her I am not part of 1/3. So, I guess that's good news right?? hahahaha.....but still....I won't know for sure how I did until I see my results with my own eyes...

Besides that, everything was pretty much the same. Attended my Mass Media Law class today and we're about to finish our first chapter on Copyright Act and I have to admit...it is quite interesting....hahahah.....now I know why my sis said she enjoyed studying law....but this is just the beginning...let's see if I still feel the same towards the end of my semester...hahahaha...

Signing off for now....Pa-alam!! Magandang Gabe!!! :p

Comments

Popular Posts