Back to college

After enjoying two weeks of practically doing nothing except watch tv, sleep and eat, I'm finally back in college to begin my second semester. It's only been the first week and yet the amount of assignments that we have to complete by November is already piling up and the worse thing is we have to hand in most of it in the first week of November which is less than a month!!

For this semester i'm once again taking 6 subjects, which are:
  1. English for Communication
  2. Mass Media Law
  3. Introduction to Drama
  4. BM Lanjutan
  5. Electronic Publishing
  6. Public Relations

All the subjects so far sounds interesting as they don't teach in the first week and the lecturers just brief us a little on what the subjects are about. Drama seems to be one of the most interesting as our group assignment would be group acting and marks are given for costumes/props, emotions, and so on... And we get to watch two movies, My Fair Lady and A Streetcar Name Desire! haha...

The ony complain I have is my timetable. Though most of my classes this semester is starting at 11am but we are ending late coz of it. I guess we can't have it easy all the time. I just hope that i'll be able to keep up and do well in this semester as well as be able to complete my assignments on time!! Lots of work to be done with so little time!! And.....my first semester results would be coming out soon!!! Arghhhhhhh.....praying really hard even though I can't do anything bout it now....*sigh*

On another note, my sister will be leaving to Sarawak tomorrow for nine days...I'mgoing to be so lonely at home without her....It'll just be me and my dad....hmmm.......It'll be 9 days without anyone to gush to about all the series on TV, fight with about who's turn is it to wash the dishes and complain to about what's been happening in college.... Anyway, if ur reading this, I hope you have a great time in Sarawak and don't worry about what everyone has been telling you, alrite? You'll have a wonderful time and it'll be an experience that you'll never forget. Will be missing you lots and don't forget to bring back souvenirs, ok?? hahahah.....mahal kita, sis!! =)

Comments

Popular Posts