The Start Of Something New

Welcome to all those out there who never thought that I would start a blog.
Yes, its true. I, Vayshna, the ultimate non-blogger, now has a blog of her own. The reason why I'm starting this blog is not because I want to blend in with the new generation of bloggers. The real reason is: My lecturer. You see, I am taking a course that requires me to be updated with the latest news and technology; and according to my lecturer, one way of doing this is by having a blog. Therefore, I'm sad to say that the birth of my blog is not shrouded with the intent to be "in" or be part of the growing nation of bloggers. It's birth is a result of an assignment!

I've never wanted a blog as I was more of a blog reader than a blogger. But now, as fate has it, the roles are reversed. I used to think that blogs are outlets for people to criticise stuff or to tell the whole world what has happened in their life. In other words, blogs are their virtual diaries. But ever since I left high school and parted ways with my friends, I begin to realise that, besides Facebook and Friendster, blogging served as a better tool in updating myself and my friends on life beyond high school.

And so, as I begin my "journey" in the world of blogging, I hope that my blog will continue to grow past the assignment stage and become a hub for my friends and I to keep in touch with one another!! :-)

Comments

rainforest said…
woo hoo~~
update update!!! =)
well well...
the start of something new...
it makes me think bout high school musical..hahax...

Popular Posts